Tuesday, August 9

We are experiencing technical difficulties


Hi--
Just a quick mention of a hitch in the get-along. My juliema email has been abruptly but more problematically, without warning, cancelled. (Could it be that I no longer work for the people who supply it? -- That, dear reader, is a blog for another day. . .)
So if you've sent me anything lately, I didn't get it. From now on, please send things to:

magleby@gmail.com

There's another blog on the way if I ever get a minute on the computer--we used to have free wireless internet access on our other 2 computers thanks to someone in the area named netgear but he either got tired of us hanging on and got a password account or he moved away--why do I say he? Maybe it was a she, though I doubt it 'cause a she would have probably named herself suziegirl or something. Anyway, now that we're down to one computer it's hard to get a turn, so it may be awhile. I have some fun new photos to add to magleby.com as well so stay tuned.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. . .

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:09:00 AM, Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Netgear is so selfish! He's obviously not ready to live in the United Order with the Maglebys.

 
At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:31:00 AM, Blogger Julie said...

So you agree with me that netgear is a boy? I trust your instinct in these matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home