Saturday, June 11

To London to Visit the Queen. . .

OK, it's official, I've seen the queen--you could even say I visited her as I went to her house and all. . .right smack in front of the open gate where she was 3 feet away from me--it's her birthday. Funny how you think you know the words to 'God Save the Queen' until it's time to sing along with everyone else--"something, something vi-ic-tor-i-ous, God save the queen." The crowds were polite and odrerly, the policemen were curteous and a grand time was had by all. And suddenly Fergie's little girls are all grown up, when did that happen?

4 Comments:

At Sunday, June 12, 2005 2:12:00 PM, Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Do did you just mouth words and fake it? Now you know how I feel in YW singing the hymns every week.

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:47:00 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Make that 'courteous.' Where's Alex M. when you need him? Home not reading people's parents blogs that's where. . . (Thanks for dropping in Luke and Becca--I like the fact that you are there.) Or are you just looking for some dish on Andy and Rob? Well, here's a scoop, they're off to Weezer tonight. Turns out the Brixton Academy is in a scary part of town--I'm a little nervous.
Beleive it or not, we really miss Puppy. . .

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:43:00 AM, Blogger Julie said...

OK, make that people's parents' blog,or is it people's parent's blogs? I never could keep possessive plurals straight, or is it plural possessives?

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:53:00 AM, Blogger Julie said...

And while we're at it, make that 'believe' --
This is the last time I make a comment on the fly, from now on it's strictly through the British version of Word, where it attempts to change American spellings into British versions and drives me crazy!
On the other hand, this blog suddenly looks like someone is reading it and making comments even if if is just me, taking over for Alex M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home